Examples of advertisement options for Questex are below, along with specifications. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Submitting Creative Materials
Materials Due Date: Creative is due 2 Mondays before the ad goes live (ex: if the ad begins the week of January 22nd, creative is due by Monday, January 8th).
When submitting creative, please send the following items:
- Registration Questions
- Registration Page Description
- Listing Information
Asset: in .pdf or .mp4 form
Logo(s): sponsor logo(s) and any partner logo(s). These are used for branding the registration page and advertising materials. High-quality images are preferred; if you have the original .ai, .eps or .psd of your logo(s), that is ideal.
Registration Questions: Standard fields are Name, Email, Title, Phone, Company, City, State, and Country. Make a note of any additional fields. Max of 15 registration fields. Required fields should be marked.
Registration Page Description: 200 words or less. Abstract for the whitepaper. Be specific to attract relevant registrants and to reach your target audience. Bulleted lists have worked well for this.
- Image: 250px × 190px (.gif, .jpg – static image files only). Simple Imagery with no text recommended, Logo will be utilized if this is not provided.
- Title: 64 characters or less (including spaces)
- Byline: Proper client name. Also include day/time information if applicable. 64 characters or less (including spaces).
- Body Text: 300 characters or less (including spaces)
- URL: This is the landing page URL created by Questex.
- Teaser Text: One sentence that will be displayed in the newsletter and should be written to grab the interest of your audience to want to read more.
Optional: additional promotional copy or images. Anything that could be used to enhance promotion – product images, ads, charts, etc. If you have any materials already on hand that could help to better understand and promote your asset, please include them.